Aristocrat Hand Case - Silver's
- SHOULDER STRAP: Adjustable leather strap that attaches to the sides of your handheld case for carrying over your shoulder or crossbody.
- COMBINATION LOCK: A three-dial set-your-own combination lock that ensures the security of your personal items.
- CASE ATTACHMENT STRAP: A small strap for securely attaching your handheld case to the handle of your wheeled telescopic luggage for convenient transport when together on the move.
- This case, made from pu leather, has been engineered specifically to be lightweight and flexible - perfect for modern travel.
- 13 INCH: Measuring 13" x 9" x 5.3" & Weighing 3.3+0.3 lbs
- 14 INCH: Measuring 13.8" x 9.6" x 6" & Weighing 3.8+0.3 lbs
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Here at Cotrunkage Vintage Luggage, we’re sure that you will love our cases as much as we do. However, we understand that sometimes situations change, making a return a necessity. We operate a smooth and easy returns system to help you in these events.
If you are not completely satisfied with your Cotrunkage Vintage Luggage order we will always process a full refund for items purchased on our website, provided they are returned in perfect condition, unused and in their original packaging.
Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
To initiate the returns process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, the name(s) of the item(s) you would like to return and the reason why. We will get back to you within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.
COTRUNKAGE OFFERS UNDER A TWO-YEAR MANUFACTURING WARRANTY
We are sure you will love your Cotrunkage rolling luggage, but if for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us at any time - unused and in its original packaging - and we will issue you with a full refund. In the rare event of a manufacturing fault, Cotrunkage will repair or replace your luggage for up to two years.
We are passionate about creating durable and beautiful luggage to last a lifetime. We have tested our luggage over countless airmiles, in nearly every country of the world and across all modes of transport. In order for your Cotrunkage Vintage Luggage to stay in the best condition, we provide stylish clear protective covers with each wheeled case. We strongly recommend slipping on your cover before stowing your case, whether you were planning to check the larger suitcase or are unexpectedly required to part with your carry-ons. The easy-to-use cover is designed to fend off nicks that can occur in handling and will help ensure your Cotrunkage emerges from stowage unscathed. It also helps cushion damage to locks from rough baggage handling.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
In the event that your luggage has been harmed by handlers, please remember that the airline is responsible for the damage. While in general you have 24 hours after a domestic flight to report damage and 7 days when traveling abroad, we strongly recommend that you look over your luggage at baggage claim and see an agent before leaving the airport if any damage has occurred. The agent will evaluate your case and open a damage report. Doing this immediately on-site will save you trouble and expedite your reimbursement.
Should you have any issues or concerns, let us know at email@example.com and we’ll do everything we can to get you back up and rolling.